Popular Posts

Sunday 22 December 2013

3 days until Christmas

It is only 3 days until Christmas.  I love Christmas.  I will never forget the amazing visit I got by "angels"  (believe this or not your choice, maybe I was dreaming?) prior to Christmas 1997.  It was a few days before the 25th December and my family had just wrapped the Christmas gifts, while I lay in bed so desperately ill from my cancer.  I was awake in the middle of the night (a few hours later) and I saw what looked like my two sisters in front of the bed I was lying on.  "God is going to heal you were the words I heard.  You have the choice to carry on living here on earth or to be taken to a better life.  Life will be hard sometimes but God is with you"  In the morning I asked if it was them, both of them said it wasn't.  So to this day I believe in those few days before Christmas, 1997, when doctors said their was nothing else they could do for me that God said I am here to take over.  I could never doubt God's presence after that day but why people suffer in this world, I have no answer, maybe disease does not come from God and he takes people to a better place when it all seems impossible.  Anyway Thank you Lord for healing me!  DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment