Popular Posts

Tuesday 14 May 2013

In 1997 when I was so ill, at first I gave up on God - why would God let anybody suffer cancer?  An inoperable Brain Tumour.  Why had God not protected me?  I never could have imagined his healing when it finally was there would have been so powerful.  It was Christmas eve 1997 a few days after my oncologist had told me there was nothing else he could do for me.  I asked him for a hug this man had tried so hard to help me beat this evil cancer but to no avail.  That evening my extra maths teacher, Sally Nearhou, came with a prophecy God had sent her.  I would be well again according to her, she had seen a cat rising from it's basket and God had told her that like the cat I would get up and be well again.  It took a while but everything in her prophecy has come true, apart from I do not drive and never want to.   God takes time to heal and answer prayers sometimes because his healing and help is perfect!  Super strong God, I adore you and thank you.
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment